html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: Pizza Fix!

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Pizza Fix!

After so long...


I finally got my pizza fix!

Was at TM again with the princess last evening. Wanted to go to cut my hair there but the cheapest hair saloon is like a freaking 22++. Haiz. Didn't feel good about spending so much money on hair alone also. Hahaha.

Oh wells. And this was where we had dinner. Tucked in an ulu corner of Century Square there's this lovely pizza joint that I've always wanted to try for ages and I finally did! I ordered the 'Queen's Pizza' or something like that. Is about the size of a quarter of a medium pizza which is really huge if you ask me. And comes with a juicy piece of chicken wing as well! Take the original flavoured chicken wing if you're as chilli intolerant as I am.

Add a drink and all you pay for the whole meal is $6.80. Super value for money. Not to mention that the pizza is excellent as well. The crust is medium which is just right. It's crust is just enough to crunch through and at the same time allows you savour the bread. While it needs more mozeralla in my opinion it should be enough for the average dude.


I almost could not finish the meal.


And the princess paid for it as I'm broke. =( But thanks dear!

And back to the hairy issue.

I've finally cut my hair! Or as some people say mane judging by its lenght and thickness. Went with Jermaine to Bedok central today to his trusty barber. He cuts his hair like once a month? Sheesh.

And here's a shocker which I just realised when we were walking to the barber.

It's the first time I had my hair cut by a professional barber in 3 years!!! OMG that is freaking long!!! I remember the last time I had my hair done by a 'professional' as a civillian was in Nov 2003 before JC Prom night!

Best thing is the new hairdo costs only 8 bucks!!! Way too cheap. Still got money left to blanja Jermaine bubble tea for recommending such a good barber. I like how I look now though I think it's a bit beng.

So yes it's finally safe to be seen with me now all you buggers. You all can safely acknowledge me as a friend now if you all really wanna. Hahaha. I'm too lazy to take pictures of my new hairdo also. Maybe will upload it when I'm really free.

Should be starting work very soon so hope to find time to catch up!

Out of point remark: Liverpool better win tonight. So I can laugh at Wenger's face.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home