html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: Updates!!

Friday, November 03, 2006

Updates!!

4 weeks into clinical attachment, and I'm grateful for many things:

1. Finally a centre near my house. I can get home within 45minutes, 30minutes on a good day.

2. A SUPERB supervisor who is so experienced, who lets me explore what I want to do, and FORCES me to think on my feet.

3. A chance to have attachment with someone who have had overseas education. It gives many different perspective. And it makes me realise that N*Y*P's modules are in no way inferior to that of the Aussie counterpart.

4. Learning many things from my supervisor, and also clients.

5. Doing some things unrelated to clinical handling. They include painting picture frames (it's my small project for them: to help them with the art exhibition); moving equipments around (due to repainting works in the rehab department); and also knowing more about FISHES. Whee!!

My attachment so far had been real fun. Of course, the amount of stress is still high. But the continuous learning from everyone keeps me on my feet. I always feel so tired when I get home. Hope the otties are learning loads too. 20 more days!!

P.S: Does anyone knows when the results will be out??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home