html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: I'm supposed to be studying but oh well...

Monday, October 30, 2006

I'm supposed to be studying but oh well...

Accounts exam was a blast. Relatively easy, or so I hope.

2 more bloody papers to go!!!

And I would like to debate on this topic as soon as my exams are over...

Picture shamelessly ripped from here.

But this issue has led to lots of creative argument. Just click the link above to find out. Also read about the adventures of "elite girl" from the link above. I think it's way cool.

But for more serious and well thought arguments click the link MeinFuhrer.

This issue is getting hotter than I thought.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home