html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: Random updates

Monday, January 22, 2007

Random updates

I don't like the way our FYP is going, but there's nothing much we can do. We gotta change our Qualitative research to a SURVEY!! How low class is that. Ever read in a journal a title which read something like: "Using computers as leisure: A survey blah blah blah". Gotta contend with ourselves that it is a exploratory study.

Anyway, had a great time with Rui, and Funk-p' on saturday k-ster-ing. Learnt lotsa new songs from them. As usual, Rui's the queen of Sammi's songs, and Funk-p' can sing louder (without mike) that the 2 of us with mikes. We gotta go explore Chinatown again, for all the food and the cheap stuffs! Chinese New Year's coming! I like karaoke!

I've got a Citibank credit (supp) card from my aunt! Whee!! =)

NYP open house is from Thurday to Saturday (25th -27th). Do come down if you wanna noe about OT!!

I wanna get a new MP3 player. Any good and cheap ones to recommend? Brands doesn't matter.
My hair's getting really messy. Gotta go cut it before new year. Feel like going for QB house $10 haircut, but am scared. Haha.

This blog's rather full of words nowadays (*looks at Shaun. heh). So here's a pic taken during choir practice last Sep/Oct. (Yes, we started practice so early), when my hair was still long.
I miss singing...
I like carefree days like this where we can go for dinner, and go for a short walk together. No agenda, just walking hand in hand and enjoying each other's company. This is life....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home