html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: Sporting Greens and Marketing Blues...

Friday, January 19, 2007

Sporting Greens and Marketing Blues...

Thanks to all who showed concern but really there is nothing to be alarmed about. Thanks for the tags, msn chats, sms-es, etc. But fret not!
Like *Since when have I ever let studies bother me right?* or *Since when was Shaun ever concerned about school work?* Wahaha...

Its probably the build up of 3 full days of lesson coupled by some group hiccups and a lack of a good marketing product that probably just pissed me off.

Anyway 2 days off from school starting from yesterday just worked wonders. Was able to swim 1.6km on Wednesday night which gave me lots of time to think. Unlike running, you can't put on a headphone and get lost in music while pushing yourself. The silence of the waters and the calm of the night is really a great opportunity to iron out some details.

Played basketball with Jermaine yesterday morning too. Latest update: His height has reached 1.9m! Sheesh why is he still growing? It's illegal!!! Hahaha. That makes him a clean 12 cm taller than me. When he raises his longer arms compared to mine, erm you can guess who won the one-on-one matches yesterday morning. Hahaha. I just finding excuses for losing 4-1 in 5 games. He is really much stronger and better than I am. Played 'horse' as well and lost to him by just one move only!!! Arrgh! But it sure feels good to be doing sports after a season of rain. Thank God for great weather!

However on the marketing front, I've hit a blank wall in choosing the perfect marketing product. Arrgh. Hopefully I will be able to sort it out by this weekend. Will be going down to supermarkets at Bedok later to try to find the best local product that I can market. Followed by a badminton game with Sok, Doris and her bf. Ahhh I just love sports.

Other non-related news : Clash of the Titans this weekend on EPL! Liverpool Chelsea, Man U Arsenal. Will definitely be keeping an eye on it! Be back to blog again soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home