html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: Great day for the sun to be out!

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Great day for the sun to be out!

After experiencing the heaviest downpour since what 1978, I sure am relieved to see the sun again after such a long time. It’s nice to see the Singapore River looking like a normal river instead of an overflowing flask of ‘teh peng’ or iced milk tea.

Just a short blog @ work since I’ve nothing much to do now. Finally proofed read the last of some of document. It takes about 5 hours to proof read a 150 page document in font 9. Started yesterday but I’m finally done. Hahaha. But it got my eyes all squinty.

Anyway here’s a big 21st blogout to a great buddy and friend, Mr Heng Wee Cheer! Happy 21st ol’ buddy! Finally it’s your turn to turn 21 also. Cannot escape one la bro. You can join me in watching all the R21 movies now!!!!! Wahaha just kidding. R21 flicks too mild for us la right?

Ok seriously, I wish you all the best of contentment and great accomplishments in this 21st year of yours! Continue to mug hard in NUS (which I’m sure you will) then! We shall catch up this weekend! Cheers!

1 more hour to lunch… Maybe I should sneak out of office earlier. Hahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home