html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: Pictures from placement!

Friday, December 08, 2006

Pictures from placement!

These are the pics taken on the last day of attachment. Made chocolate cheesecake for them (eh, helped to make actually. haha), and they asked for the recipe. *grinz


With Aileen, the TA/PT.


With Ms Kyi, PT.


With the 2 TAs, who are rather cute! Haha.


With Aileen and Ms Kyi, with the Christmas decorations done by the boys from R*I.


My workspace! Which is infested with mosquitoes!!!!

No pics with my sup, coz he was on leave. Aniway, I have to go back too becoz i STOOPIDLY left my blouse in the cupboard!! Haha.

One month break now, and I'm leaving for sunny (I hope) Phuket with p*ompy and s*il on monday! Whee! Can't wait!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home