html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: Hello from Cambodia!!!!!

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Hello from Cambodia!!!!!

Heartiest hello from Cambodia from Weasel, Cheers and I.

We are doing great great so far with the main concern being only the excessive heat.

Our 'hotel's' great. Better than we had expected. Phnom Penh is quite a beautiful city (only at certain areas), the people are friendly, food's excellent, booze cheap, and sceneries plentiful.

Oh there's cable tv in the hotel as well. We'll be catching FA cup final in the comfort of our room!!! =)

We'll be moving off to Siem Reap tomorrow. Heard that there's free internet there in our hotel. It had better be faster than this! I'm paying 1USD for an hour of usage. All this while uploading our precious photos into my external harddisk as well. So it's a rather fair tradeoff I guess.

Visited quite a number of places already. Walked lots and lotsa kilometres all around the city centre. Of noteworthy mention in my perspective would be today's double visit to Cambodia's horrible past. We visited the 'Toul Sleng' torture camp as well as the 'killing fields'. A very humbling and eye-opening experience. Will do more justice to it by blogging in detail about it when I'm back.

Looking forward to Angkor Wat visit soon!!! Should be able to blog from Siem Reap. Certainly hope I'm not missing anything exciting in Singapore!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home