html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: Kitty Post!!!

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Kitty Post!!!

Was at a hill top temple called Wat Phnom at Phnom Penh. Too many temples to visit but this one was a more interesting one. Since Wat in Cambodian refers to temples, I jokingly came up with the Watever term.

"Eh wad's the name of this temple?"

"I know! Wat ever la!!!"

*K that was lame but oh wells. It did spread some humour around tired travellers. Hahaha.

Well for a better, all rounded post on Wat Phnom, visit Cheer's Blog. He has covered Wat Phnom in greater details than I had, nor probably ever will. Hahaha.


Hmmm Cambodian Kitties not as fat as Singapore ones. But they all respond to the same sound. Hahaha.


They are usually more timid too. This little teenage kitty was hiding behind a small plant. It thought I could not see it.


Wat Phnom has lotsa monkeys too. But who gives a s*** to monkeys when there are cute kitties around. Another just appeared!


I wished I'd hit the shutter half a second slower. Because the kitties did kiss each other. Cute hor! But when you catch such once-in-a-lifetime-blink-and-you'll-miss-it pictures, you'll be nervous in shooting I'm sure.

I'm bumming my holidays around and loving every second of it! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home