html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: Warm fuzzy feeling

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Warm fuzzy feeling


Class of 2007 (I'm adamant it's 2007 and not 2004! Haha)
Try spotting me in all the photos if you are free! =))

Just ended a gathering with the legendary OT0402 at Aspire Cafe, and I must say it left me with a warm fuzzy feeling. Guess this will be the last of our gathering until at least one year later when all the degree conversion people come back.

Sil prepared this really meaningful souvenir for us. Will take a pic of it soon. And it sent another wave of fuzzy feeling into my tummy, so much so that I need to blog it down like IMMEDIATELY. But we forgot to take a class photo! Haha.

On another note, I'll be going to Perth for my degree conversion for a year, and would most prob be flying off on the 12th July. Meetups asap yeah. Hope the bbq with the Terzetto on the 23rd will be realised. Hmm... no carolling this year. Selina, I'll see you soon!

In the meantime, lotsa things to fret. How much clothes/shoes/accessories/make-up/books/notes to bring, how to do all the bank/money/financial stuffs, accomodation, food, where to service my laptop. Just blew alot of moolah on one semester of school fees. *heartache!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home