html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: Picture updates

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Picture updates

23rd June 2007 - BBQ with Terzetto

The day started with some pre-departure briefing at Orchard Hotel. The briefing made me realise that I am really embarking on a totally different journey in a totally different place. But I guess I'm really lucky to have 3 other friends going with me. At least we have each other when we go over there. Hope quarrels will be kept to a minimum.

After that, I popped over to XingDi's house for the BBQ. As usual, only Derrick and Xingdi were around. We fed ourselves, and the mosquitoes as well. Anyway, the BBQ "soon" started and everthing went underway.

With food like bacon, ham, steak, $14 vineyard tomatoes (for 10), and our very own chef, I must say that this is one of the most high class BBQ I've been to.





After the BBQ ended at around 12, we decided to go to East Coast Park for a game of TWISTER!! It's my first time trying it, and I must say, it sure is tiring!! It also proves my inflexibility.


Guys are always fighting to get into other people's territories, while girls look like they are playing DDR!! Check out the awkward poses!!

My favourtie picture. DO you see Shrek??

Another post soon!! I can't seem to grasp the concept of the alignments. =))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home