html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: Some updates

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Some updates

Graduation - 050707

Reached school at 0730 to prepare for our graduation ceremony. Luckily dad drove me there, else I would be very late!Din take alot of pics as I was carrying my bag, shoes and hanger for the grad gown.



With the lecturers...

I din manage to get the class pic as I went out earlier with my dad. Turns out that half the class was outside too! Haha..


Some random stuffs in my room...

Dinner at grandma's - 060707

My elder brother planned a mini farewell dinner for me at my grandma's and we had lotsa food. Chilli and pepper crab, duck and home-cooked food!!

Took lotsa pics with my little cuzzies who are all grown up already....

Ain't she a cue little angel??

Airport sent-off - 070707
Went to the airport to send the sydney ppl off.

The donuts... Only got one mouth coz SOME people are just too greedy. 不自动 one. Poor Funk-p' din even get to eat one even though she bought it.

Thursday would be my turn. But there wun be as much ppl to send us off coz it's a thursday morning. I din realise packing clothes could be so emotional! I had difficulties eliminating them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home