html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: Yes I still do blog here...

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Yes I still do blog here...

Hi my name is Shaun. And I happen to blog at this site. In case you do not know me or have somehow forgotten who am I or how I look like, read the archives. I am a 22 year old fun loving typical Singaporean whom you might have in your course of life be my acquaintance or my friend. If you're wondering why there is a link with the mysterious address of www.butterflymemoirs.blogspot.com it's because you have a blog or a website and you know me. Simple as that.

HAHAHA. Just felt like doing something like that to the people who say I have not been blogging much for sometime. I thought I had a lot of free time this holidays but somehow every moment seems to be occupied. There's no time to rest, much less blog. Hmmmm. Where did all the days go? What happened to the month of June??? Heck. Was lost in the whirlpool of intense partying, relaxing and catching up with friends.

Speaking of friends, Edward is back from down under! Finally caught up with him along with Charleston last Saturday at Tamp Mall. Been what some 2 years since I last saw him??? We then headed to Katong for 4 hours of eye popping Lan gaming. Suffered from 'mouse and keyboard' related finger crams. Edward dude you lost more weight! Omigosh. What has Australia done to you??? We shall meet again to fatten you up before you head back. Haha.

School started yesterday and I kicked off the first day of school in style. By waking up late and missing 20 mins of the lecture. LOL. Let's see. Modules for this semester are, Prices and Markets, Business Finance, Employer Relations and History of Management Thought. This has gotta be the worse semester so far. I mean studying history was bad enough but studying history of management thoughts??? What in the world module is that? Hmmm we shall study reasons why our bosses decide to one day wake up and scream his lungs out for us to move our ass. Or why the boss is giving you the "EYE" this morning. Geee. I sure I'm paying for quality educational knowledge that will no doubt be pivotal in the aid of my corporate ascend and the future success of my business endeavours. Haha. But since it has the word 'History' in it, I might be able to scavange some interest from the module. Oh well.

On the brighter side, lessons are 3 days a week! With 4 week out of 12 being 2 day lesson weeks. Gotta be the most 'slack' semester ever. LOL. Lotsa time to pursue the more meaningful non-academic commitments of life. Ahhh... I love UNI life.

1 week before the Princess takes off. It will be a bittersweet period for us I expect. Eh more bitter than sweet I suppose. With the additional exodus of people of close relations.

July 12 - The Princess takes off for Curtin
July 13 - Yi Quan heads to University of Western Australia
July 14 - Younger bro Jermaine swims to Pulau Tekong to begin National Slav.. I mean Service.

I will miss this lot a whole lot.

A short ramble of thoughts to lighten the mind before a good night's sleep.

Night folks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home