html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: I finally got it!!! =) =) =)

Monday, August 27, 2007

I finally got it!!! =) =) =)



It's gonna take a fire in the home, a 梁静茹 concert under my void deck or something along that line to drag me out of the bed these days...

But yes you get the idea. Special thanks to YU HUI erm sis (you'd get it I'm sure! =)) for the book! Was really nice catching up with the A04 people and hearing all the exciting stories from Yu Hui at TM last Saturday. Been ages since we last met! But really thank you for the book. Wasn't really expecting that you'll khang this thick book back with your overloaded and over-weight-limit baggages.

Lotsa stuffs happening but alas time is eluding me again! I will be back soon! Promise! Lots of stuff to write on these few days (Hint: Clubbing sucks). Best of all there's no skool for me either today or tomorrow! Btw while waiting, can help me think of a name for the cute feline that you just see on the right task bar??? CUTE RIGHT???

It mews and purrs so listen for it! All right! For now, the book beckons!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home