html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: My first.....

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

My first.....

Hail!! 060807




Rui and I were on the bus back from Carousel [ermm... shopping] when it started to rain really heavily. Never did I realise it was hail till I reached home and Tricia and HuiHui were excitedly telling me that it rained ice! True enough, I went to check the grass outside and there were these small spherical ice all over! Real cool! Took out my handphone and snapped. Luckily we din get hit by them. Must be painful. Not sure if the umbrella can survice them too.

Hmm.... I want snow. But it seems like the weather's getting warmer already. I've been using one quilt only, without the heater switched on and the window open. It feels really good to have natural air conditioning and I really hope this cold weather last (although it makes us not want to bath sometime!! Haha..).

Another thing, this cold weather makes me sing Christmas Carols all the time!! It's weird that it's scorching hot during Christmas here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home