html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: If only I could turn back time...

Friday, July 13, 2007

If only I could turn back time...

I would not have watched Harry Potter and choose a better way to utilise my time. Hahaha.

Managed to catch the sneak previews of the show with the princess on Wednesday. Sucks to the core really. DO NOT WATCH IT!!!! That's all I'll say.

The Princess have left and reached Perth safely yesterday. Thank God for that. I'll be busy till Friday due to a shocking incident within the family.

But I'll be back to blog again real soon.

Take care all! God bless.

PS. Bon Voyage Yi Quan bro... Too bad I'm not sending you off but at least we'll meet in Perth at year end. Have fun in UWA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home