html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: Can the walls in the house be any thinner??

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Can the walls in the house be any thinner??

This blog had been stagnant for some time hey. I'm having this blogger's block, and it doesn't help that Shaun's internet is down. Heh. Anyway, I like singing along to music in my own room, and I always have this constant worry that my housemate will hear me screeching those Kelly Clarkson/Avril Lavinge/Ah Mei songs (which are mostly well... screechy coz of my low range). It also happens while I'm bathing. Singing while the water's running is ok, coz the water sound will mask my voice. But when the water's turned off, my voice had to be "turned off" too!

The walls are so thin, that when my housemate went to pee, we can hear ermm... the peeing sound. Eh... you get it. So when we do need to do some big business, it gets rather embarrassing. Especially when we are sharing the house with 3 other guys. Hmmmm....

The old...



And the new...


I prefer the old one's though. But since the new one's free, I've got nothing much to complain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home