html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: Sunset in LT 1

Monday, September 10, 2007

Sunset in LT 1

LT or Lengkong Tiga, where I grew up!

After all these 19 years that I lived here it's only last year that I discovered or rather paid a closer attention to the daily breath-taking sunset view from my house. Just outside my room at the balcony. Slow or what?

So I shall start a series of sunset pictures. For those who love watching but do not have the time to, let yours truly do the appreciating of the day's last lights for you, my faithful readers. Then you just have to catch it off the blog! =) Like a tough job eh? =P

Anyway elder bro saw me taking photos of sunset and he said it'll spoil my olympus lens. But I dunno how true is that.


I can't decide the better of 2 so I kept both. Hahaha


I had to hide behind my camera to take this one. The sun ray's pretty strong.

Will be back with part 2 and so on soon.

Younger bro is going to 'pop' (Passing out Parade) on Wednesday!!! Gonna be heading down to Tekong again. =) Well no more a tekong maggot now. All trained as a basic soldier. That makes him housefly right? Hahaha! Kidding! But I'm really proud of him.

Pop loh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home