html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: Cool or wad?

Monday, October 22, 2007

Cool or wad?


Our ideal room. . . . .
-
The Princess sent me this digital picture on msn. Don't know how she created something like this on a computer but she did it. I gotta stop being such a computer idiot.
-
Well it sure seems like MY ideal room instead of ours or hers. Hahaha. I see my basketball and guitar... And lotsa cats!
-
True the bean bags are in red rather than green. Oh there's a lava lamp too. So it somehow squares out... Cool pic!
-
Anyway some mini updates...
-
I finally cut my hair! The main person responsible for it? AH MA. LOL.
-
She was grumbling at me and commenting at how scruffy and unkempt I looked for the whole month.
-
"Tao Moh Ah Nay Deng. . . Mai Keh Ka. Ka Sam Seng Kia Peh You."
-
I can't just let Jermaine take the Number 1 most filial Grandson spot just by default of hair length can I? Hahaha. So I went with Jermaine to the usual barber on Saturday to get it trimed. Arrgh there goes all my 'hard-grown' hair. Sigh. But at least Ah Ma's happy. Heh.
-
Went to Phyl's birthday party that evening. Happy 22nd soon Phyl! And we ordered too much food. Evelyn so kindly brought more food made by her mom too. Everyone's turning old soon! No more extra special birthday celebrations anymore unlike last year. Hmmm perhaps birthdays will soon be a hassle more than something to celebrate over? Boils down to the individual I guess.
-
Was just digging out my passport (buried under tons of Cambodia collectibles) and I discovered that it wont expire till next year! Hallelujah! No need to re-apply for a new one! Save me the hassle. Was planning to waste a day running all over SIR tomorrow but I guessed that is uncalled for now. So its an extra day of mugging then...
-
Talk about choosing a pain over another...
-
Yawn! Time to sleep! Its another slow day ahead.
-
Monday + a full day of studying = MondayNavyBlues. . . .
-
K I'm getting lame and incoherent... Really its time for me to go...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home