html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: Sim Day Out Part Two

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Sim Day Out Part Two

Desmond, Kang and I left the gals for their shopping day out and we headed all the way to Clementi Sports Hall for our badminton game. Yea man. Looking back it was still madness that I planned a badminton game right after a dim sum buffet but fortunately no casualties! At least not on the courts that is. =) We hooked up with Adelene, Desmond, Jia He and and their friends at the sports hall.

Ah yes we got trashed by Adelene in badminton again. But I registered my closest score against her to date! 16-21. LOL. You are definitely off form that day gal! 2 hours later and we're totally beat. Jia He then brought us to. . .


Holland V? Nah. . . Sunset way. Just a couple of bus stops from skool.
-
It really looks like Holland Village. All the quaint and tiny restaurants, pubs, alfresco dining. Comes complete with your dose of boozing and smoking pot-bellied expats too! Hahaha. We found a restaurant with really nice decorations and hospitable owners.
-
Super tiny restaurant. By the name of BP Pretzel or something... Probably can only hold about 10 people in its interior dining area. We managed to get a table for seven as we were there early.
-

If I could I'd probably kapoed this pretty lampshade home.
-

My salad! with mushrooms on a slab of ham... Thought I'd have something easy after a guilty dim sum lunch.
-
Desmond and his friend Georgina waiting patiently for their food.
-
Which is really worth the wait! I'm gonna try this veal the next time on an emptier stomach.
-
The fish looks super tempting as well. It'll be hard to choose. . .
-
I thought their interor deco's fab!
-
Jia He and Kang shared the sausage platter for 2. Which actually fed 4 because Adelene and I keep nicking their food. Hahaha.
-
Caught her in the act!
-
The food's a tad expensive but their service was really great. Well you gotta hand it to them for presentation of food too. They take great pride in serving designer food that taste really good. With so many other little restaurants to beat, guess any form of differentiation would be advantageous.
-
Best of all the restaurant offers highly seductive desserts as well!
-
Really seductive desserts that flirt with you across the chiller. *Swoon...
-
We were not tempted by the fare as Jia He has other plans for the evening. As the Sunset Way lao jiao, he brought us to this ice cream palour deep inside Sunset Way for our desserts.
-
Called 'The Daily Scoop'. Small, out-of-town and sells great ice cream at reasonable prices. Why are the best things always located so far from civilisation???
-
Happy Adelene feels like a kid all over again...
-
Notice the sinfully huge thickly coated chocolate cone?
-
A closer look! I've always love the symphony of sherbets and chocolate.
-

I gotta admit. Gals are unusually gifted in taking self-photos. I just can't explain or replicate it. Hmmm. Intriguing.

At 2.90 bucks a scoop the ice cream's a steal especially if you compare it to joints like B&J. The quality and selections are excellent too!


I caught sight of a scandal on the way home...


What are you 2 doing hah??? Hmmmm.... So many scandals within a day... =P
-
Back in the city... Check out these traitors! =)


Arrgh!!! The gals went to queue for donuts after their shopping trip! Without me and Kang!!! ARRGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
We are so going to queue for it after exams. Kang was equally stunned by their SELFISH act. They even mms-ed us a photo of the donuts they bought. Sheesh.
-

Thanks for the photos ah Yu Ping... I can't even smell them. Worse of all they said they took only 10 mins to queue. Is the hype dying or are they just plain fortunate???
-
Charleston- Warning photo for you. You sure you wanna take them in your project team next sem???
-
Yup and so the tiring day just flew past in the blink of an eye. It took me a whole day just to blog this. Think I'm a slow blogger la. Hahah. The countless hours in front of the tv and endless trips to the kitchen certainly didn't help as well. The body was full of aches and pains this morning. Woke up and decided that this is just a good day to stay at home and blog away. I must exercise more!
-
Think Kang would agree that we shall hold the next project meeting at a gym. The bed's calling me. Its 2am already. Hmmm. The blogger bug must have hit me real hard today. Can't believe I actually did all these. Hahah. Night folks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home