html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: Perth Royal Show

Friday, October 12, 2007

Perth Royal Show

Finally ended this horror week where everyday I have to stare at the laptop, wondering what other words to put inside my assignments. They are all done!! Except for group facilitation on Wed. I wanna get that over and done with!! It's such a chore trying to communicate with someone who dun wanna communicate with you. It's much much worse then the clients I've seen, mind you!

Back to happier stuffs! The Royal Perth Show as mentioned earlier!! Loads of pics!!!

Met Sel at Perth station and we made our way to the Showground. We decided to wear nicely, and were not really in the mood for rides.


The first sight that greeted us when we reach. I love the way the trees form this continuous shade for us.
A cloudless and very lovely day for a day at the Royal Show! Weather was not overly hot (early 20 I suppose)

Sel takes really flattering pics of mi.

First bite: Corn on cob with herb and butter


Sel eyed some passerby having corndogs and couldn't resist

oooohhhhh.... face painting. Really cute. Saw a few kittens, spiderman, butterflies walking around.
Then we had lollies!! Perfect for a warm sunny day!!

Showbags! Wheeeee!! They look really happy yeah? I bought 2 showbags. One bag of sweets and another one with an inflatable pillow, a hat, a pouch, a handphone pouch, and 2 canvas bag (for 20bucks!). Most of the times the things inside the showbags worths much more than the amount u pay. So people really go crazy with them.

At KidsZone. I love how colourful it looks.




These 4 guys were really cool. They really look as if they are enjoying themselves. They look and behaved like they have had a couple of beers before performing. So HIGH. It's also quite amusing that the smallest sized guy had the largest instrument.



Oooohhhh... guess what I'm doing...
Yeah! Temporary tattoos!! Wheeeeee!! Couldn't resist it!

The final product!
As said earlier, Sel takes nice pic of me! See my tattoo, see my tattoo!!

Of fairies and unicorns.

This very old school slow machine. You put in 20 cents then this ball comes and and you spring it up. Itll then go round and round. If you managed to get it into the slots above the pink coloured part, you get some sweets.
And I got it in my first try!! Heh!

I wonder how long it took for them to make this. Anyone wanna attempt to eat it?


I see chairlifts!

And we went to sit on it!! So technically speaking, we DID take a ride. The beginning of the ride was really scary, coz it was wobbly, and you see yourself getting higher and higher...


Look at Sel's grip on the pole!! And we had similar expressions!


High above all the people!!


The view's good though! Scary ride....



One of my favourite picture. The ferris wheel was going really really fast!!

Lotsa colourfull teddies
After all the walking around, we met up with Rui, HuiHui, Tricia and Rin. We then went to listen to the WA youth jazz orchestra. Damn good! But sometimes it was too loud!



We sat at the oval for the longest amount of time. There were some performance on bikes (as in bicycles and motorbikes), some horse running around with lights on them and lights dimmed, we waited....



And took pictures.
And finally the moment we had been waiting for....
FIREWORKS!! It was good coz of the music. There's Chicago, Grease, ABBA amongst others, all synchronised with the fireworks.

Overall, it was a really fun day, although I spent quite alot of money. Entrance fee itself was already 22. I thought that with such an expensive entrance fee, the rides would not be so ex, but with each ride averaging 8 or 9 bucks.... hmmm... the chairlift was cheaper though ($6). Heh. Of course, the most important is the company! Thanx Sel! For all the beautiful pictures u take of me, and for the friendship we've had. =))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home