html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: Let the mugging begin!

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Let the mugging begin!


You know mugging season has just begun if... Mug more ya all!

Sorry for the recent lack in updates but it's been the start of a crazy week so far. Let's see. Was in skool early morning on Monday and Tuesday to start the end of semester mugging process. This was followed by 2 night finance class which both dragged further than the supposed 10pm end time. I got home like 11-1130pm for both days. And was full-day mugging at Tamp library yesterday with Doris and Sok Wan. Hmmm. Last semester of mugging for them already. Super envious. No more exams ever! Imagine that... -_-"

But on the positive side, the mugging engine got started at least. But it took a huge beating on Tuesday afternoon. Weasel finished ALL his papers already!!! Arrgh!!! He came to the student lounge after his paper to watch me study and invite me to go out eat and K-box with him... Thanks ah! Just what I need... Haiz. What would I not give to fast forward these 22 days... Where is that 'click' remote that Adam Sandler was holding??? Gimmie that!!!

Guess most (You lucky CHAO WEASEL! Hahah. Have fun playing dude...) of you folks should be in mugging season too. Study hard all you peeps!
-
A totally out of point section:
Guess where on earth I caught this kitty?
-
No one will ever guessed. SIM ATRIUM!!! YES. SIM ATRIUM. Never thought the skool would have any cats but... Yeah. It was on a late Tuesday night around 1020pm when finance class just ended. Desmond and I were rushing up to the atrium entrance as his dad was already waiting to give us a ride back. Then I saw this kitty resting on the cool atrium glass. Totally ignorant of the tons of students rushing out from the various lecture halls.
-
As I approached it, it remained aloof and unmoving. Merely diao-ed me for getting so close to it. Has cute grey spots on head and a stubby grey tail. Fur looks ruffled probably because of the slight drizzle that's outside. The poor kitty must have ran into the skool to take cover. So I quickly whipped out my phone, took a snap and rushed off after Desmond. Too bad there was not enough time or I'd give it a headrub before I rush off. Hmmm gonna go kitty hunting in skool sometime.
-
Will be trying to study at home today all day! Away you vile and evil guitar, laptop, bed, tv, etc..! Still experimenting with the various study venues and timings. I need to learn how to MUG! Tips anyone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home