html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: Blogging from Raleigh

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Blogging from Raleigh

Hi all! I wanted to do this post from my handphone but the friggin network is super unstable. So I'm better off using Ana's laptop to blog. Haha!

Raleigh has been uber fun so far. There is just so much to see! We'll be visiting the museums tomorrow! Including a huge prehistoric museum housing the only dinosaur fossil with an intact fossilised heart! We just had a full Mexican meal. Will be spending a night here before heading back to Greensboro tomorrow evening.

Photos up after 'hell'week next week! I got 3 tests next week! Arrgh. Including German! I'm beginning to really hate that language now.

Time to check out what shows are on TV now!

Have a blasting weekend folks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home