html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: Home sweet home...

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Home sweet home...

Once again the king of late night is back. Let's see...

1. Music in background - Check
2. Fan on at full blast on non rotate mode - Check
3. Cup of cold water - Check
4. Snack (Reese peanut buttercup this time) - Check
5. Peace and quiet (whole house is asleep) - Check
6. LATE AT NIGHT - Check

Its time to finally get down to some late night blogging then. I'm not sure how many people still graces this site but well I will be blogging more to update you close friends about happenings.

Firstly if you do not know that I have safely landed in Singapore since a week ago you must have been on the moon then! Haha. Well the pilot must be insane when he announced to the UA flight that touch down at the stroke of midnight that it's a nice 29 degrees Celsius. The first few days of the week since last Friday was unbearable. I could not get used to the humidity and the heat. It does not help that there is no air conditioner in my house anyway. I shall set that as a personal "home improvement" goal that I wish I could contribute to the family as soon as I get a job.

Speaking of a job, I ought to start looking for one as well. Will probably do so after I go through some serious unpacking and clearing of the house and of course after Becca (my American Friend) visits us this week right here in Singapore. I was not too anxious about looking for a job yet. Once again its the procrastinator in me that is telling me I can take my time. Sheesh. I will never rid myself of it will I?

So instead of finding job my first week back in Singapore was spent pretty much on catching up. I managed to meet up with my Weasel, Cheers and Su Qin at Taka last week for lunch, caught Vivian for lunch another day and then Desmond and Kang for dinner the next night. And the Secondary School friends just left my house less than an hour ago. I also managed to squeeze in sometime to do some recce for Becca's holiday in Singapore with Anastasia. Neat! Other than that my first week was spent readjusting my sleep schedules which till now remain erratic but was much better than the first few days. Lastly it was especially sweet when I saw the princess for the first time at her place too. I'm so glad she had a holiday in the middle of the year too.

I have a list of random food that I must attack whenever possible, so I will be looking to fill that up. I am really thankful to be back in wonderful Singapore surrounded by all my close friends.

Its time for me to go enjoy the late night a while since I don't do it that often anymore. Let me go read up on some news.

I will be back to blog soon! But I don't think I will be blogging much about USA unless I am really free and I'm done sorting the 20 GB worth of photos and videos. So don't get your hopes up any time soon man!

Just come to my house for a crash course on my trip if you are really interested! Just as my Sec School friend has done.

Good night! Be back soon-ish!

1 Comments:

At 11:47 AM, Blogger dreamz... said...

yoz!! haha.. glad dat u're finally back :) A lunch is not enuf to get all the updates! muz meet up soon again lo :p meanwhile, try to have more rest and adjust ur erratic sleeping habit ba.. WELCOME BACK!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home