html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: WoooooHoooooo...

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

WoooooHoooooo...

Guess what? The photo function is back again! And I can finally upload photos. But as always timing is making a fool of out of me.... I don't have so much time to blog now.

I do have a ton of photos to upload though and many stories to tell as well but I guess they just have to wait. But here's one photo that I've been itching to get out!


Poth the king tiger taking a majestic yawn

I love this picture so much its even my FB profile picture as many of you would have noticed. I have also been proudly showing every and almost anyone this picture through my handphone because it was taken from my phone camera itself too. Neat eh?

Besides my boring caption under the picture here's some alternative captions that I have thought about or was suggested by some of you:

"I'm Pooped..."

"Yawwwwn..." (Duh)

"Ok why is my dinner taking so long..."

"Darn who removed those crocs (the other more comfortable footware he uses as a pillow)? I guess the Havais will do for now... Zzzzz..."

"Peeee-ewwwww!" Where have you been with those???

"Ooooof! How long was it since you washed your feet!" - suggested by elder bro

"That was boring Mimi!" (mocking the other cat)

Well about why you guys are seeing this half-effort-created post is because I will be starting work tomorrow! Will be working the standard office hours at city hall. So find me there for lunch if any of you are free!

Before any of you get the idea of asking for a treat I'm only working till the end of the year! So the treat will have to wait until further notice! Heh. But I really do hope that by doing my best in this job I get to open other windows for personal growth and as well as opportunities growth. I have been praying since I graduated for God to guide my career path and if this is not the route for me then definitely I will know some way or the other. But in the meanwhile I guess its time to tune my mentality to the start of the rat race officially.

Soon more responsibilities will follow and with an income comes greater commitments. I've always wondered how it is to be working for years and years without any respite. I really wonder. Now its time for me to begin the journey myself. I can only pray that God will continue to make it a meaningful one.

So its off to work for me soon! And I hope I won't be yawning so soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home