html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: My first hospital stay

Monday, August 24, 2009

My first hospital stay

Whee!! Am now blogging from the computer terminal in my room! Feels like a hotel stay!! I love the mini wardrobe they provide us!!

And the doctor just came to see me. Seems like I'm gonna be set on a plug!! And 6 hourly blood taking!! Goodness!! Needles!!

Reason why I'm in hospital: Been having giddy spells, so just gonna check it out to exclude endogenous hypoglycemia. Or rather, to check if there's anything wrong with the insulin production organ (i.e. pancreas). So what I've gotta do is to fast for 72hours!! Goodness!! So do not bring me food if you do visit!!

Sigh!! There's something seriously wrong with blogger. My pictures from London/Scotland are all edited but I can't blog them!! All I can do are word posts... =((

Ok, back to enjoy my comfy hospitaal bed. Should I get the nurse to poof my pillow?? HAHAHAH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home