html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: Hospital Stay Day 2: everything seems to move slower

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Hospital Stay Day 2: everything seems to move slower

It has been 25hours since I had my last meal, and I'm surprised I'm still rather awake/alert. But I just can't seem to make myself walk faster. Even typing is a chore, as my right hand is on the plug.

Four hourly hypocount taking is starting to irritate me. I have 4 pokes of the needle already and the readings are non-conclusive as of last count.

11pm: 5.3; 3am: 4.9; 7am: 4.1; 11am: 4.4

Basically I gotta wait till it drop to below 2.5 and symptoms appear before all the action starts. But till then, I gotta entertain myself. Have already finished a book, and facebook does not really work on this terminal...

The A class menu is just out of my reach. I perused it yesterday with the hope that I can at least order it for Shaun while he is here. But no, they say they can't do that... Sigh... always wanted to try hospital food, as all my patients food smell really good. And what more A class food!!

Next hypocount reading is at 3pm. Hope something happens. All this hunger is making me wanna curl up in bed abd sleep the whole day through!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home