html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: Hospital Night 3: Music to my ears

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Hospital Night 3: Music to my ears

The time that passed since my last post was like the most horrifying period of time I've ever had. I was super lethargic, no strength to stand up, and my stomach was growling really badly. The hourly poking for hypocount was horrible, my index, middle and ring finger of my left hand are all blue black. So typing and performing any type of ADL was a chore!! And since my right hand was on the plug, that leave my left hand to do almost everything. Ever tried brushing your teeth with your non-dominant hand?? Goodness... Never realise it was such a chore!!

Hypocount was horrible. I forgot the timings and the readings, but it goes from 3.2 to 2.9 then to 3.7then suddenly down to 2.3, then back up to 3.7 then plunged to 1.4. 3 tubes of blood were taken when the hypocount dropped to 2.3 and 1.4.And now both my hands are blue-black!!

And at around 635pm, the nurse came in and told me the consultant had reviewed my results and that I CAN EAT ALREADY, and NO MORE HYPOCOUNT TAKING!! And that food would arrive soon.I have not been happier to see the uncle sending the food to me. And A class food is really yums!! They ordered japanese pork chop for me although I was eyeing the spicy sotong from the muslim menu!! Haha!!

Alrighty, back to enjoy the tang yuen that Shaun bought for me!! Super full now though!! Can't wait for night snack!!

P.S. My pink zhu zhu stuffed toy is here with me tonight in all her smelly glory!! =))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home