html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: The past 2 weeks, I...

Sunday, October 31, 2010

The past 2 weeks, I...

... don barney coloured scrubs again...

... melted in the heat....

... had a patient who died 3 hours after I see him (not through any fault of mine!)

... had bruises on my hips coz was giaping the box between my body and the staircase railing to slide them down to the first floor coz they were too heavy!

... presented to a multidisciplinary team and got shot left right centre by the consultant.. haha

... had the monumental move from Lorong Marzuki to Jalan Daud...

... had a field day unpacking my stuffs...

... had yummers fried fish stick thingy at Bedok pasar malam...

~~
Some pics of my room (not fully packed so still a little messy)








My little reading corner...


Have a great week everyone! This week is gonna be a 3 day week for me! Taking leave tmr! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home