html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: This week: I...

Sunday, October 17, 2010

This week: I...

... say goodbye to my patients...

... tried wearing as much office wear for work as possible...

... had some bad/sad news...

... met up with ZQ for a dinner at Werner's Oven, and 8 flavours of ice cream at Udders to be share by 6 of us...



...packed part of my wardrobe...

... finally had mac's lunch at $4.50. With dad...

... went bathroom accesories shopping. Have not gotten my toilet roll holder!

... celebrated dad's birthday and had pork knuckles again! This time at a kopi-tiam with buskers. Nice and cheap!

... went ikea to get some ideas for decoration...

... moved some drawers at the new house and got matching bruises on both my thighs...

... did up part of my presentation for the journal club...

... prepare for rotation tmr...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home