html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: A girl to remember...

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

A girl to remember...

I will always remember,
The very first day when i saw you
A quiet and cheery girl by the corner of the classroom
Never thought that i would have the honour of knowing you

A class outing was all we needed
Shared a cab home as it would happen
Didnt talk much but neither did i
Didnt know how close we were together then

The taxi stopped and i paid the fare
Whoa, you stayed less than 400m from where i did
But between us there was an incalculable distance
And it was to be closed in the months to come

Its all your fault that i failed physics!
Your smses were bothering me in class
Nevertheless it made me smile and laugh
I will never forget you i told myself

First 3 months in JC flew by
My O levels were totally horrid and grave
When you told me you were staying in TPJC
My gosh, i thought i'd never see you again

But a friend at that time you were indeed!
You stood by my side as i pondered my future
Fortunately i remained in TPJC
Though in arts at least i see you daily

We went out almost weekly
A fun person to be with that is definitely surely
I love the way you smile and laugh
Worries and woes you could truly blow away

Im a lucky duck! I tell myself daily
30th of March 2002, you agreed!
I had the honour of being your first boyfriend
Sunbeams and rainbows were all i saw that day

But the storms and blizzards did not fade
Strifes and disagreements too soon came
When there were times i was down and out
You took my hand and brought me out

A levels soon came and im forced to study
I sucked at maths but you never gave up
"Aiyoh, please say you know how to do your differentiation!"
If i said i didnt you would only teach again

True enough i flunked my maths
I've let your efforts down i always felt
To top it all you didnt do as well as you possibly could
The hours you tutored me could indeed have been better used

Still you did not forsake me
Sometimes i wished i had not taken up so much of your time
But there was never once you blamed me
And i love you for that, sheesh useless me

To army and beyond i soon had to go
I was sad and uncertain to leave you behind
But stood behind me indeed you did
You alone gave me something to look forward to at each bookout

Through BMTC and SISPEC i sailed past
You were with me from dawn to dusk
I cant thank God enough for ever knowing you
How did someone like me ended up with an angel?

I cant thank you too enough i love you dear
You were always on my mind i swear you were
Its incredible and bizarre i often wonder
How you made me feel so joyous i can never answer

I love you dear.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home