html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: It was a white christmas

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

It was a white christmas

As I'm enjoying the last of my Christmas break on a Tuesday morning, I can't help but be grateful for so many things. It was a perfect Christmas for me. I have a happy family, a loving girlfriend, loyal friends, scrumptuous food, lavish presents and a whole lot of other things.

The break started with a Kuishinbo lunch buffet at Suntec on Christmas eve. With my army dudes, we practically raped Kuishinbo. Hahaha. Considering the fact that the all of us ate at least 5 helpings of food each. Hehehe. Woohoo. It was my first time there but definitely will not be the last. The food was absolutely delicious. Beats a sake sushi anytime. There's soft shell crabs, lobster sushis, tons of tempuras, etc. The bill was not too steep too considering that it is the eve of a public holiday and a weekend. 27.05 nett. What a steal. Hehehe. Will be going back there soon I'm sure.

The princess had to go for carolling, which leaves me to wander around Suntec with Alan for her Christmas present. Btw Christmas came real early for me. The princess gave me a brand new polo leather wallet! Just the exact kind that I wanted. Time to junk the old timberland. And my elder bro gave a Quiksilver board surfing shorts. Woohoo. All these I received on the 22nd of December. Makes me feel so guilty about giving my presents late. Oops. This is followed by a bottle of Chadonnay by weasel, yeow and cheers, a 60 dollar Tangs voucher from Mom, and a polo t-shirt from younger bro on Christmas day! I'm so blessed.

Anyway the highlight of this Christmas definitely is the party that my family threw for our relatives and close friends. Sure nice to see all my cousins again. And the princess finally gets to try a traditional Christmas turkey. Hahaha.

Will update you folks more another time, as it's time for me to book in. Sob! Drop me a msg or start planning how to celebrate the new year! be back on the 31st dudes. Take care!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home