html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: Sniffle... It's that time of the batch again...

Friday, December 09, 2005

Sniffle... It's that time of the batch again...

The time has come for me to book in. Sigh. Gonna book in tonight and meet my new and FINAL full batch of maggots. Hahaha. The JC kids of 1987. Kill them all!!!!!

Anyway we failed to qualify for the semi-finals of the Squash competition. Lost by a close margin to the Engineers in the end. But I'm not at all disappointed. At least I can get on with work and cease travelling from one end of the island to the other daily. Yes. Ahhhh. Tekong island life. Kind of miss it already.

But now comes the bothersome part of confinement with the maggots, patrolling their corridors nightly, marching them back from point to point, not pumping them in the first 2 weeks... Sigh. The protection we give our soldiers these days...

All play and no work makes me a slacker, as if I'm not slack enough. Yup. So I'll see you folks on the 24th when I'm back! In time to celebrate Christmas! Yay. This blog will be entriless for the next 2 weeks then (no blogging in Tekong rem?) So till Christmas dudes!!!

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home