html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: Zzzzzzz.....

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Zzzzzzz.....

Went shopping with the princess for a couple of hours at Bugis and look what I got!!!

I got a new pillow! First time I got pillow for myself. Had always used those that Mom bought for me. But I had enough of poofing it up before sleeping everynight.

And it's those suppport pillow stab-a-like kind! Hahaha. Take a closer look.

Machiam those you would see on those tv commercial shows last time. Must call 339 something something. And it costs $23.95 only!!! Small price to pay for comfortable nights.

I'm sorry but you're eliminated! Good bye to the lousy ol' pillow! I forsee wetter dreams for the nights to come! Aiyoh from drooling la don't anyhow think. . .

And yao tou stopped shaking suddenly as if it agrees with my purchase. Or issit the bloody haze that's blocking all light? Hahaha.

Well I'm going to test it out before heading to another powerful service at Trinity.

Take carZzzzzzzz.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home