html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: Distractions, distracted, and distracting

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Distractions, distracted, and distracting

"HEY YOU THERE!"



*in small and innocent voice, "Me"?

"Don't look away, YES YOU! "

"Erm yes?"

"WHY ARE YOU WATCHING PRINCESS HOURS WHEN YOUR EXAMS ARE LIKE A WEEK AWAY!!!"

"But but the story's very funny and addictive and and..."

My reflective side's at work again as I spent the past few weeknights watching the highly comical and addictive Princess Hour with who else but the princess (wad something like phee gu ma ma?) herself.

Hours glued to the tv and my papers starting in a week. I'm so dead.

I ought to be revising but here I am surfing the net and blogging. Well some news from Korea while I'm at it. "Pyongyang Vows Merciless Measures" as UN imposes sanctions.

Well so much for nuclear tests bet we may see more soon. Come on la can the possession of uranium feed its starving millions? What about the harmful potential effects of leaked uranium? But I wonder if radiation is any worse than the haze we're suffering from these days.

I forsee bleak, unpredictable and sketchy days ahead both in Spore and in international relations.

Hahaha something predictable in life for once.

Good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home