html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: People are (not) all the same...

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

People are (not) all the same...

I used to be just satisfied with a pass.

But when I got a 'credit' for that bloody piece of OB essay, I felt like a total loser. While its true that my peers fared better than I did, it was not the reason why I felt so down. Why am I becoming so grade conscious now? I mean a credit is supposed to be 'good' right?

Why in the hay days of TPJC when I got more horrendous result I just laughed, shrugged it off and turned back to my steaming hot bowl of rou yuan tang. While it may be good that I'm starting to be more grades orientated, I loathe the feeling of all these grades comparing and chao piahing.

It seems so old skool, so far away. But its back. Am I changing too? If so why?

sOkw@n~ dReaMs aRe tHe sToRieS uR uNcOnSciOus nArraTeS aS U Zzz...(^.^) says:
i know y
sOkw@n~ dReaMs aRe tHe sToRieS uR uNcOnSciOus nArraTeS aS U Zzz...(^.^) says:
cOs u puT in effOrt , but just disaPPointed that the result dOesnt show?

Maybe, maybe just maybe...

Man I gotta go sleep...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home