html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: Something to share

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Something to share

I was doing my reading on Cancer when I saw this simple and sweet poem, which I thought of sharing it with all of you.

Beauty can be found
In oh, so many things.
Amongst the most amazing:
A pair of insect wings.

A filigree of colour
Of every shade and hue.
And movements quite
Incredible to folks
Like me and you.

Pat Groot

It was so simply written. And I wish I had the chance to sit down and admire the insect wings. Not that of cockraoches though. Dunno how many cockraoches are killed in my house during this exam period.

Attachment coming up next week, and I guessI wun be able to blog as much, coz I'm not allowed to blog anything about the attachment (confidentiality you see). And I sense much more breakdowns, coz I'm alone in the organization with an exchange student from Aussie!! My goodness. Hope all goes well....

1 Comments:

At 1:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

psst..tt time my sup ever said she finds nyp students generally quite good..she had aust student before n she felt the student was so-so only. Oops..haha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home