html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: Me, me, and me

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Me, me, and me

Final eval done!! HB came, and it's over already. Therefore clinicals is unofficially over!! Just need to finish/tidy up all my stuffs and I'm ready to go!! Whee. This is one long attachment. Glad that it'll be over, but I'll surely miss the clients, and the other team members.

I'm aching all over, from doing resistive exercises, doing stretching, facilitating the clients. Someone send me a spa voucher again, PLEASE!!

It's been raining so much lately that my clothes don't dry up properly!! They STINK!! Maybe I should copy a certain pompy and get a dryer too.

And, and, AND... I'm moving house soon!!!! It'll still be within the area I'm staying at, but it'll be smaller. I would be staying at the third storey if I want my own attached toilet (which i DEFINITELY want), meaning I'll be wheezing 3 stories instead of the usual 2. I foresee toner legs and better fitness (yeah right...). Haha. So if you people wanna come my house party, better hurry up. My new house would not be so spacious.

I wanna go shopping!! For what I don't know. But I miss going around malls! And there better be christmas carols!! Talking about christmas carols, I'll be carolling this year again, up to 3 performances per night, from one week before Christmas. So i foresee more money!!
More money => more shopping => more stuffs => more stuffs to pack when i move!! Arghh!!

What colour should i paint my room?? I would really like one side of the wall to be chocolate brown, then the other 3 sides to be cream colour. But the floor is parquet (dunno how to spell). OR should i go more girly and paint it purple, with cream stripe!! Haha. Excited!!

This post is so random!!

Note to self: Be more organized! Find out and capitalize on my own strengths! Niche myself!
To be, or not to be.

2 more days!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home