html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...

Saturday, December 06, 2008

I have not updated for ages!!
~
Cycling at ECP - 26 Oct 2008

Met bright and early at Macs. Luckily weather turned out nice - cloudy with a little sun. Our goal was to cycle to Changi Point and back, a good 33 or so kilometres. We had our doubts, especially with us not exercising often. After slapping on sunblock and getting our bikes, we were set to go!


Still looking fresh at the start!!
~
About halfway through..... (the part connecting ECP to Changi Beach).

~
After a short break at Changi Village for some drinks and chwee kway and a pack of nasi lemak, it was time to head back!

And on the way back (at Changi Beach)
On the way back, we cycled non-stop back from Changi Village. It took us about 1.5hours! My poor butt. My knee was aching from all that peddling!


Having lunch at Macs after the 30+km cycling.
~
Fast forward 1.5 months later.....
~
Free makeover session - 30th Nov 2008
Received a free makeover at Snapz Studio and it was so fun!! All the fussing over doing hair and makeup at the same time make me feel like a celebrity. The photographer and the consultant put me at ease and I had a ball of time! The 2 pics are the 2 free images that I chose. There are many more where I would like to have chosen! And it make me so want to buy a sarong and wear it to the beach! Anyway I managed to skip the whole hardselling part by saying that I need to rush off to another appointment.



~
Work
I'm slowly getting used to the pace, but the last 2 weeks had been really difficult. With my colleagues taking leave and MC consequently, causing me to take over the whole of the rehab ward, which is a crazy crazy load. Does not help that I have to supervise a student too (not mine, but another colleague's. I'm not qualified to take student yet!). Thank goodness for this little break on this coming Monday and my 2 days annual leave on Thursday and Friday. Too bad there's no short holiday overseas as there was either no more accomodation, or too difficult on the pocket.
~
I'm really looking forward to next year. With 2 weddings of close friends to attend (one in March, one in May in UK), and my convocation in Perth (summer, beach and shopping!!). Hopefully I can apply for 2 weeks leave and have a girl bonding session with Sel and Flo in UK! I'm shopping for a bridesmaid dress and a pretty cream dress to look pretty as the receptionist! It's so exciting!!
~
Alrighty.. Time to hit the sack! A lazy Sunday to everyone!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home