html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: Updates! Well not really...

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Updates! Well not really...

Gosh its December the 20th already!!! Been almost a month since I last graced this place.

And this post will take you a longer way back. Flash back to November, not sure exactly what date but I can't really be bothered to find out also. Before I begin I'm sure I do have much better things to post but I just feel like doing a kitty post since this is way overdue anyway.

Yah back to where I was. Sometime back in November something, I was studying industriously (as always) on the eve of the Ethics and Governance paper. My mom was reading newspapers in the living room when she suddenly screamed and ran into my room. Guess what? There was this cat that brazenly strolled into my house! Yup way up on the 13th floor and through the gate!

To the surprise and biwilderment of my mom I immediately made a beeline for my olympus and dashed to the hall. Maybe she was expecting me to find a broom or something instead. Ha!

Well I guess most people don't really welcome furry visitors, especially at midnight. Being the typical feline lover I'm more than happy to see a cat right in my house. This 'invasion' was not unheard of. There was a kitten that invaded my house on the eve of Christmas two years ago! It's amazing how these cats find their way to my place.


It was shocked to see me initially so it ran out from my living room to my main gate. It looks evil in this picture!


Well after I called it, it cautiously ventured in. Damn cute. With fur as white as snow. Folks who have been to my place will recognise my house corridor!


Striking a pose beside the world's most priceless bicycle. Eh although the chain's rusty. But still...


It has the brightest green eyes ever!


It allowed me to give it a belly rub.


Falling asleep on the cold floor of my house corridor.

After 20 or so mins of playing with it and taking photos of it, I realised I still got a major paper to sit on that day itself. So I reluctantly when in and closed the door.

"So did you chase it out?"

"Erm ya I did. . ."

(under inaudible mutted breath)
"But out of the hall only"

*goes back to mugging

Well that ends the short post for today! Fyi, the exams went well! I am very thankful for His guidance, His wisdom upon me and blessings on me during my exam period. I'm very pleased with my grades for this semester! All glory to God. Although I got a crappy credit for my overall Strategic Management paper as a result of the horrendous project grades that I obtained, I was still pleasantly surprised when I saw my results on the RMIT portal.

I'm sorry for the lack of updates but I will be catching up on the happenings of the month soon! Been busy like dunno what man, and not exactly sure with what either.

WAHAHA!!! Elder bro ties the knot in a matter of hours at the Queen of Peace. Oooo I just can't wait...

Good night to all! Happy holidays!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home