html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: Florence and Wilson's Wedding

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Florence and Wilson's Wedding

I reckon I should start blogging about my UK trip and what better post to start with other than F&W's wedding on 30th May 2009?!?!


Not much pictures as we (Sel and I) did not carry our cameras around. We have bridesmaid duties you see...



Gold dust to make the bride prettier!



No wonder they say a woman look the prettiest on her wedding day!



I'm gonna steal this caption from sel: Cold feet. Coz I think that was how we were feeling about the walk down the aisle!!




Bridesmaid all made up and ready!


Together with the beautiful bride and our bouquets of flowers!

Then it was to the church where the solemnisation was held...


Here comes the bride!


An unglam me adjusting my dress... haha!


Up the steps!!


And down the aisle!


The party....
My feet's sore at this point. I remember peeking down at Sel's feet to see if they are red (mine were covered shoes) as we saw this girl with really red feet/soles from walking too much on high heels. And I was relieved when I saw that Sel's feet are normally coloured.

The exchange of rings.....


Best friends!


The couple with the bestmen and bridesmaids...

The whole bridal party at the front of the church...


One of the pictures taken at this little bridge... it was getting a little chilly and nothing to cover us!
After the tea ceremony, it was back to the hotel to get ready for the dinner!

Chin/Chong Wedding!


My silly girls...


Sel's drinks....


My drinks...


We were seated at the top table where everyone can see us! We were ushered in and everyone clapped for us and it was so weird!! I love the long table! But we can't talk to Florence who was seated right in the middle!


Yummy scotch broth (I think).
My lovely bouquet of flowers....

After a 3 course meal of scotch broth, chicken and cheesecake. The room was cleared and turned into a dancing floor!

First dance....
~
The dance were really fun, especially the scottish dance with lots of twirling around, stamping and clapping! It was great fun watching it. But too bad Sel and I did not manage to participate as we had no partners! Anyway there were more females then males... and both bestmen are married! But it was great fun watching them dance too!
~
Anyway the night ended around midnight and we were really glad it was over as we were really tired! More of the UK trip soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home