html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: Sel & Scott's Wedding Dinner

Friday, February 25, 2011

Sel & Scott's Wedding Dinner


Night getup


He swaggers down the corridor..


Raffles Hotel!


Quickly took a snap while the hotel staff lead us to the room...


Still jabbing away.....


While the bride pretties herself.




Love double basins!


Cute little light switches caught my attention

Girlfriends!


All dolled up!



Really elegant hand bouquet


Making our way to the dinner hall.




Loving the green pillars...




The cute "&"


I wish my dinner can be this size too...



Paparazzi shots....


More paparazzi shots... Showing off the gown and the cool pockets!










Loving the placecards!





There's something about the chandeliers that's alluring...





Awaiting the couple's entrance!



And showered them with rose petals!




Groom's speech.



And the TK-ians reunite.







It was a simple and really cosy wedding which I wished I could replicate. No rushing around talking to and meeting people whom I have never really met in my life. But I think my immediate family will already occupy like 5 tables already.
Anyway, best wishes for Mr & Mrs Ho, who is currently on their honeymoon now. This girlie of mine had really gone through thick and thin and I'm really happy that she is where she is supposed to be. Here's wishing them a loving and blissful marriage. And I'm awaiting for you (and Mrs Chin's!) good news! Can't wait to be auntie Kalene!

2 Comments:

At 7:14 PM, Anonymous Selina said...

What great entries! They are lovely and it's so sweet of you to compile the photos this way, now shall I divert my blog to your post? Save me from wedding post again ;) hehe we shall meet up some day shan't we? - sel xoxo

 
At 7:14 PM, Anonymous Selina said...

What great entries! They are lovely and it's so sweet of you to compile the photos this way, now shall I divert my blog to your post? Save me from wedding post again ;) hehe we shall meet up some day shan't we? - sel xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home