html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: Hohoho!!!

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Hohoho!!!

Merry Christmas to all!!! =)


Christmas came early when Ginny gave this to me! So sweet of her to make this for the few of us! Met up in a recent project meeting and she spent her precious off day from work to make PERSONALISED gingerbread figurines of all of the members. Gosh she writes my name with an icing sugar dispenser on a gingerbread nicer than I do with a pen on paper... My gingerbread comes complete with the geeky specs and cheeky look along with the supposed surf shorts that I like to wear to school. I like! And it taste good too! Thanks a million gal!

Anyway Chistmas this year was another smash hit. As it always is yearly. Just love the cold windy nights of late December. The only missing piece to Chistmas perection is the princess who is away in Melbourne currently. Hope you are enjoying yourself dear!

Yeah anyway preparation for the Christmas party went off as usual. With Dada starting to cook for the expected 80 or so people 2 nights before!


He's tougher than any iron chef I tell you... The man behind all the goodies year after year... Dad you rock man...


Some call it carnage but I call it heaven. A seasoned beef slab! YUMMY. I just can't wait...

Didn't take much photos of preparation phrase... What you think food for a whole party comes through taking pictures after pictures meh? But this was one of the worst party preparation for me as firstly, the party was planned more at the last second... Last year's was at least planned at the last minute so yah... Do the math.

Secondly Jermaine is in camp. So who else is left to do the preparation, massive spring cleaning and cooking???


Pa... Leave all your inheritance to ME... Your only faithful son... Wahaha... Kidding. But I really did help in the cooking this year ok...


Theres seems to be only one activity that goes on in my room these days...


Better late than never! The pretty ladies. I am getting good at these 'self-taking' photo shots.


A rough idea of all the food... Forgot to catch the dessert part at the end of the table...
-
The champagne and red wine bought by Weasel, Cheers, Yu Hui and Su Qin was excellent! I absolutely love the 'Fontanafredda' champagne. Drank till my whole face turned red as usual. Was an excellent time of catching up with all my friends and relatives. Well we played cards till 7am in the morning!!! Can't believe how time just passes through the night.
-
Time for me to sleep! Tired of blogging and don't know what else to mention too. Besides there's work tomorrow again. But check Cheer's Blog for some crazy entry on this Christmas party... Think he covered it much better than I did.
-
Will be carrying on with the Perth trip as soon as I find the frantic blogger in me arising again! Hahaha. Soon k, I promise?
-
Good night and Merry Christmas once again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home