html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: 400th POST!!!

Thursday, January 03, 2008

400th POST!!!

Happy Mew Year! And this post marks the 400th entry for this weblog. Geez. Another year another milestone.

I suppose I'm a slow blogger since I've been blogging for sometime already but oh wells.

Been a heck of a week for me let's see...

29th Dec - Basketball with A04 peeps in morning followed by Liang Jing Ru's concert at night
30th Dec - Shopping with grubbing (binging) with brothers
31st Dec - Company buffet lunch followed by buffet dinner at Rajah Inn with SIM folks
1st Jan - Countdown with Kang and Des and his friends
1st Jan - Met up with Farhan! @ vivocity and caught aliens and predator 2 (don't watch if you don't follow the trilogy!)

Its been a hectic week and the body is only recovering now from the crazy schedule. Got hit by a bout of sorethroat (after the sinful deep fried durian pastry from Rajah inn) which leaves me unable to sing in the shower despite a renewed inspiration from Liang Jing Ru herself. Good for the family anyway.

Lotsa pics over these few days but won't be uploading any (mei shi jian!!!). So nudge me on msn if you need any info or anything! Just had to relieve the festive bulge over these few days so I headed down to the ECP again just this evening. I guess I'm really outta my mind when I jog with my music player on full blast. Tend to do crazy things.

Today's crazy antics include running along side VJC's track and field team which happened to be training there. It's like what only the second day of school and they're training already??? Naturally they left me smelling smoke within minutes. Can't keep up at all, though I suspect they don't run as far a distance as I do. Who am I kidding racing with a track and field team hahaha. My jogs are never uneventful.

虽然明知不自量力, 可是如果不挑战, 那怎么能知道自己真正的力量呢?

I am going crazy. Think its the holiday syndrome. I want school back!

Happy New Year to all once again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home