html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: Department Team Building on 16 Jan 2009

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Department Team Building on 16 Jan 2009

All of us had half day work on the 16th Jan, and spent the other half of the day having team building! We had free yummy food which consists of my favourite prawns, spaghetti, fried rice, fish and lemon chicken and of course lots and lots of fruits.


With my team members.. We got first for one of the games but din get any prizes. But it was really fun!


The whole department!


OTs!


Whee!

Will try to do a proper post if I have more time. Anyway had booked my tickets to London in end May. Will be there for about 2 weeks for dear Florence's wedding with Sel! So exciting!! And we will be sitting down sipping tea wearing nice dresses! And next month I'll be going to the land of giant flies, S-sized clothes and beautiful beaches for my convocation!! Can't wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home