html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: Other means of contact

Friday, January 16, 2009

Other means of contact

Hi all! I got my mail address! Most amazingly, I have a mail box! Yup my own personal mailbox that will store my mails from back home. Every student has one! Amazing. Will show a picture of my mail box if any mail comes. Hahaha. Works like the ones under the void decks. I will try to write back to you too! Because there's a postal service right in the campus main building. You can even send me parcels from UPS/DHL etc to this address! Hint hint...

So send your love and hate mails to:

Shaun Foo
#5316 UNCG Station
Greensboro, NC 27413

Well if you're lazy there's another alternative!

Send your lazy mails to:
sxfu@uncg.edu

Hahaha. Don't ask me why my email's given to me in this manner. Even I'm not sure of what's my first name, middle name and last name anymore.

Off to breakfast!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home