html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: The weird happenings in dorm...

Thursday, January 22, 2009

The weird happenings in dorm...

I was walking to the pantry/kitchen late at night to get more water and here's what I saw:


This is the common refrigerator that students would leave perishable food for future consumption. Anyone can leave any food in there as long as they got their food labeled in any way.

So when I saw what looks like a piece of paper stuck on the door I was curious. As I approached this is what the sign said:


Cute eh?

And when I opened the door of the refrigerator this is what's in it:


Microwavable Angus Cheeseburgers! A whole box of it! YUM.


Here's a closer look. They are really huge!


So I reckon someone stolen a burger from this bloke.

The funny thing is, Tyler, the name of chap in the photo is a really nice and friendly American that stays on the same level as I do.

Well the not so funny thing is that Tyler is about the width of two of myself standing side by side and is way taller. No fats, all muscles and body mass. He's an American football player. Add deep eyes and a permanently shaved bald head you won't really wanna get on the other side of him. I'm sure you guys have a profile of him by now.

AHAHAH! I thought the note was really comical! According to Jeremy (my Canadian roomie who knows Tyler), Tyler would give a burger to anybody. He's like a very friendly bear, but who likes someone who goes around stealing anyway.

He has really cute handwriting too! Ahaha.


Well that person might just have eaten his last Angus Cheeseburger

Haha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home