html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: Visit to Jia He's New Restaurant

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Visit to Jia He's New Restaurant

Long Time no Blog! But the AWOL blogger is back!

Here we are at PS Bistro & Bakery at BLK 82 Macpherson Lane #01-27. This is a semi-restaurant cafe that Jia He's Dad has just set up and Jia He is there working full time now. So as good friends, we are here to support this new establishment.

Upon reaching there, I realised it is just a stone throw away from my chuch at Paya Lebar! So I will be there pretty often I reckon.

PS Bistro serves Pizzas, Ciabatta Rolls, Baked Rice, Pasta and other baked delights.


After placing my orders I wasted no time taking photos of Jia He in action...


Some random light decoration in the cafe.


There's Vivian and Kang sneaking a peak at the chef at work.


Desmond joins in too... Hahaha. I bet Jia He is stressed seeing us looking at him while he prepares our food.


There he goes...


The exterior of the cafe...


This figurine is made in the image of Jia He's Dad. Really uncanningly lifelike.


Vivian's personal pan seafood pizza is ready!


Vivian holding the pizza looking estactic. It was really good. With Mayo base!


My Pepperoni and Ham Pizza at current promotional price of $4.90.

We arrived in time for dinner and had a good time of catching up with the SIM gang. So much stories to share and so much stories to hear. I will miss the good ol carefree days such as these when I start work.





Random photos of us mucking around the joint...


Jia He digging for ingredients to prepare orders for other customers


The kitchen was a lil' messy so handy 'kopi-soh' Vivian helped spruce things up a bit.


The 'kopi-soh' in action...


The Chef cum waiter cum cashier taking a break...


We chatted until the sun faded into the darkness


The last order for the night! A pizza takeaway. And no I didn't bake this Pizza...


But I sliced it and packed it under the watchful eye of the 'supervisor'...



Kang helpful as always, clearing up our drinks and helping Jia He close the cafe for the day.


Our final photo before we left.

Well if you visit it and say you know me you will get a special discount! Hahaha. But don't expect much. Big Shot me only got an 80 cents discount for my total order of $15.80.

So you other minnows can erm expect... Aiyah go there and you will find out. But if Jia He gives you a bigger discount than he did for me let me know hor.

2 Comments:

At 10:38 PM, Blogger Kang said...

Wah so much praise. Eh no need for that.I think everyone helped out that day except desmond who was sitting down as usual.

 
At 11:37 PM, Blogger On Eagle's Wings said...

Hahaha! So true. Desmond is always lazing around! Heh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home