html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: Looks like tonight's sleep will be exta comfy...

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Looks like tonight's sleep will be exta comfy...


This is pretty-pink-nose-kitty. The most handsome cat in Lengkong Tiga.

I was walking home just this evening and I saw it lying so comfortably on a red blouse on a hanger. It appears that the blouse was blown off from one of the apartments above to the ground floor. So he chanced upon it and decided to rest there for the night. I immediately whipped out my phone to capture this rare moment of overt expression of feline behaviour.

Cute eh? Lucky duck...


"You had your picture! Now get lost and leave me alone."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home