html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: Sunset in LT 5

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Sunset in LT 5

Since the start of school tomorrow marks the end of a glorious holiday, I felt a sunset display is apt in describing the circumstances present. While some miss holidays and dread the dark gloomy schooling days ahead, I'm secretly excited at the prospects of starting school in fact. So much so that I can't wait. Gonna have problems sleeping tonight. =)

*Don't stone me NUS, NTU, SMU, Working peeps...

Anyway a short update on Nightstar. She is currently in Sydney having spent the past few weeks holidaying in Melbourne. She managed to see the 12 apostles, Phillip island and other major attractions. Had a smooth touchdown today in Sydney and she saw the Opera house and Sydney's famous harbour already. Hahaha. Time really waits for no holidayer...

Ok on with the pictures!


And I thought sunsets in Kembangan can't get any weirder.


Half-blueish purple and half-orangy yellow...


God works in amazing ways...

Sorry for lazy blogging again but I can't get the Perth momentum going. The prospects of fleeting through and average of 280 photos taken a day puts me off from blooging already.

But I'll try!

Good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home